July 26-August 1, 2015, Crested Butte, Colorado
- Disconnect to Reconnect, Recharge and Re-focus
- Hike in spectacular aspen, wildflower and alpine environs. Purify self in mountain streams.
- Nourish your body, mind and spirit with healthy foods, essential oils and flower essence.
- Re-ignite your creativity through journaling, photography and collage
- Dance, sing and share stories around a campfire – Blue MOON!
- Have fun, make new friends and grow your potential
- Crested Butte Arts Festival Week
Suggested Itinerary – schedule will be customized to group!
Sunday July 26: Arrive to Crested Butte, relax and settle into your new home.
Monday July 27: Orient yourself to town, acclimate to the altitude, make it a spa day to fully relax and settle (a resource list will be provided). Monday evening: Music/dinner in the park and meet your group. Orientation to program and coming events.
Tues/Wed/Thurs July 28-30: Main Attractions
- Tues: 9am start, body warmups and attunement, stretching and brisk walking to aspen meadows (or rent townie cruiser bikes and explore upper loop/slate river watershed). Learn meditation basics. Mindful eating and nourishment presentation/discussion followed by a balanced and healthy lunch, dark chocolate too! Walking meditation, goal setting and journaling activities. Pre-planning for next day wilderness hike and exploration. Evening program.
- Weds: meet at shuttle bus at 7:30 AM. Shuttle to trailhead. Safety/equipment talk. Body warmups, walking meditation/hike into backcountry. Lunch in backcountry. Shinrin yoku, nature photography and journaling. Spa time available in late afternoon/early evening.
- Thurs: sunrise start. Oh Be Joyful trailhead hike and water purification ceremony (weather dependent). Using nature as metaphor and working with life challenges and transitions. Back in town by 4pm. Group dinner and closing ceremonies!
- Friday: Optional day – /vigorous Alpine hiking! Art festival kicks off at 5pm, downtown Crested Butte. PARTY!
- Sat/sunday: Crested Butte Art Festival. Head home refreshed in paradise!
- Options include: 1/2 day River Rafting – river as metaphor day; Equine therapy; Mask making; Reiki and Matrix energetics, and more.